- A minimum 10+ years’ experience in Strategy and Business Planning and Analytics
- Exceptional strategic and business planning skills that include setting customer vision with supporting roadmaps for success
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related area required or equivalent relevant experience- MBA a strong plus.
- Required experience in Strategy or Analytical role with business planning responsibility and demonstrated impact. Experience in leading and building high performing teams.
- Strong relationship building skills with demonstrated collaboration, organizational agility and ability to manage through relationships and influence; ability to assemble cross-functional and “virtual” teams
- Strong analytical skills and ability to drive data-driven business decisions.
- Proven ability to prioritize and adjust as business needs shift, balancing the strategic with the tactical
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and storytelling, with the ability to communicate complex information with clarity to diverse audiences, from senior level business leaders to girls, volunteers and parents; communication skills via Webinars required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically word, outlook, PowerPoint and excel
Additional Key Qualities:
- Experience working for a top management consulting firm and the desire to work for a Mission driven organization.
- Demonstrated experiencing driving a culture of innovation by challenging the status quo and pushing boundaries; fosters a supportive environment for risk taking
- Experience with coaching and managing staff members and supporting the development of their technical and “soft” skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage high risk, high sensitivity projects and to deal with ambiguity effectively
- Models an outstanding customer service mindset towards all managers, employees and customers and offers leadership to GSUSA in articulating the evolving definition of being “of service” to the customer
- Ability to assess and identify resources—expertise, processes and tools—required to meet business needs
More about Girl Scouts of the USA:
Take the Lead Like a G.I.R.L!
When she's a Girl Scout, she’s also a G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™.
We're 2.6 million strong—1.8 million girls and 800,000 adults who believe in the power of every G.I.R.L.
When you think Girl Scouts, you might think cookies, but there’s so much more to it!
Girl Scouts are big thinkers, groundbreakers, and role models. Every day, Girl Scouts unleash the power of G.I.R.L. to make amazing things happen.
- We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls.
- Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success.
- Girl Scouts has always emphasized the importance of being civically engaged.
- We’re introducing Girl Scouts of every age to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) to help them see how they can actually improve the world!
- Girl Scouts offers to high school girls the Girl Scout Gold Award which represents the most prestigious award in the world for girls—and the most difficult to earn—and it’s only available to Girl Scouts.
Girl Scouts of the USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.