- Minimum 15 years’ experience in successfully leading and operating in a retail environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field or significant, demonstrated, and relevant experience.
- Proven experience in strategic business planning and P&L management.
- Deep experience with ecommerce strategy, execution and analytics; social media as a business driving tool; product development and merchandising; promotional strategies and retail marketing.
- Ongoing engagement with trends in fashion and technology and application to product and process.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in revenue generation, supply chain, and ecommerce.
- Demonstrated experience in leading, building and actively participating in teams including direct accountability for achieving established goals, objectives, coaching and motivation.
- Proven strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively with and influence a wide range of constituencies including the CEO and C-Suite.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Additional Key Qualities:
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Keen balance of retail, business and technical acumen.
- Strong analytical and business planning skills.
- Data driven and results oriented approach.
- Skill in organizing resources and managing multiple priorities while delivering high quality results.
- Working in a dynamic environment while being personally flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
More about Girl Scouts of the USA:
Take the Lead Like a G.I.R.L!
When she's a Girl Scout, she’s also a G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™.
When you think Girl Scouts, you might think cookies, but there’s so much more to it!
Girl Scouts are big thinkers, groundbreakers, and role models. Every day, Girl Scouts unleash the power of G.I.R.L. to make amazing things happen.
- We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls.
- Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success.
- Girl Scouts has always emphasized the importance of being civically engaged.
- We’re introducing Girl Scouts of every age to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) to help them see how they can actually improve the world!
- Girl Scouts offers to high school girls the Girl Scout Gold Award which represents the most prestigious award in the world for girls—and the most difficult to earn—and it’s only available to Girl Scouts.
Girl Scouts of the USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.