- Salesforce experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work/educational experience
- PMP certification or equivalent required
- Certified Scrum Master/Product Owner preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in program management, with regular status reporting to senior executive leadership teams
- Proven track record managing multiple projects in the context of matrixed teams
- Strong relationship building skills that will foster collaboration and the establishment of strong working relationships with business leaders, team members, partners, vendors and other departments involved in the program.
- Data-driven and results-oriented approach with the ability to bridge the gap between business and technical stakeholders to effectively and efficiently prioritize to execute and deliver on a roadmap
- Knowledge and experience with product management lifecycles
- Knowledge and experience with SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle)
- Familiarity with technology concepts, including databases, data processing, mapping, APIs, reporting, and business intelligence
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, and SharePoint team collaboration tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do the work is a must
Take the Lead Like a G.I.R.L!
When she's a Girl Scout, she’s also a G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™.
When you think Girl Scouts, you might think cookies, but there’s so much more to it!
Girl Scouts are big thinkers, groundbreakers, and role models. Every day, Girl Scouts unleash the power of G.I.R.L. to make amazing things happen.
- We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls.
- Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success.
- Girl Scouts has always emphasized the importance of being civically engaged.
- We’re introducing Girl Scouts of every age to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) to help them see how they can actually improve the world!
- Girl Scouts offers to high school girls the Girl Scout Gold Award which represents the most prestigious award in the world for girls—and the most difficult to earn—and it’s only available to Girl Scouts.
Girl Scouts of the USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.